Thursday, January 13, 2011

memory lane...part IV


13/01/2010 (18:37H)

"Darling, you are like the star that shines brightly at night.
The skies are dark, the clouds have gone home and asleep, but you are forever there shining right at me, i love you dear" - Kevin Wong-

shinyin replied: 
Due to the darkness of the sky, you can see the stars above,
The Darkness, is to set of the brightness of the stars,
And i,
I am just like the darkness... -shinyin-



17/01/2010 (14:02H)
Darling, i just reached home. Just wanted to let you know that I always looked forward to spend my weekends with you. everytime. Loving you always :) Glad you enjoyed the water park dear! Thank you for riding my rolls Royce at the lazy river :P









20/01/2010 (13:58H)
" If everytime i think of you, a flower grows in my garden. I wouldn't be able to walk throughit now as it's full of beautiful flowers' -Kevin
I love you dear


08/03/2010 (09:16H)



Trying to find the magic,
Trying to write a classic,
Don't you know,
Don't you know,
Don't you know?
Wastebin full of paper,Clever rhymes, See you later.

There words are my own, From my heart flow,
I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no better way, To better say, I love you, I love you.

Have a good day at work dear! :) going for a long meeting soon.



17/05/2010 (01:42H)




A cold and stormy night,
With you in my mind,
What a lonely night,
Tears in my eyes,
Rolling down my cheeks,
Missing you,
I think I am crazy,
Crazy of you,
Falling with you,
All over again,
Can't get to sleep,
With you in my mind,
Too many thoughts,
All in my mind,
Too many questions,
Unanswered,
Have i treated you right?
You deserved better,
Much better,
From me.



17/05/2010 (11:36H)

I shed my tears because i missed you dear for all the things you have done for me
*kiss




..................to be continue.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment