Thursday, August 23, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY!! And HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY ~


Love

 by Samuel Taylor Coleridge 



And in Life's noisiest hour, 
There whispers still the ceaseless Love of Thee, 

The heart's Self-solace and soliloquy. 

You mould my Hopes, you fashion me within ; 

And to the leading Love-throb in the Heart 

Thro' all my Being, thro' my pulse's beat ; 

You lie in all my many Thoughts, like Light, 

Like the fair light of Dawn, or summer Eve 

On rippling Stream, or cloud-reflecting Lake. 

And looking to the Heaven, that bends above you, 

How oft! I bless the Lot that made me love



-------------------------------------------------------------




Kevin dear,


For all the happy times, 

For all the sad times,

For all the joyous times,

For all the rough rocky times,

and even those drop-dead-funny-moments,

I am just glad...

I yearn to once again,
to lie closely on your chest,
to listen to the racing heart beat, pounding,
to savour the scent, warm and cosy,
with that,
i know i am safe and sound.

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day Dear~
And HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY ~

love, 
shinyin










No comments:

Post a Comment