Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ipoh Holiday Trip 29 April to 1 May 2012

A short trip but a memorable one. One of the main reasons was to celebrate my birthday but it really doesn't matter. Most importantly it was shared with someone who can share the happiness, love and life together. :)

Love you Shinyin! XOXO!


We bought a couple of Yee Hup biscuits endorsed by the pretty model Shinyin
I liked the image here, the detail on the walls seem to bring out my darling
Smileeeee~!
What a mesmerizing smile there!
Catching her off guard a little but I love the candid-ness in this one
Model Shot No.1!
Model Shot No.2!
Up up on the roof! Look at how high we were!
Another step higher! Wayy above, up on the roof, you can see the plantation here! That's what Kellie did!
My favorite Tau Foo Fah! Smooth and nice!
Enough of photo shoot, time to eat!
:))
Excellent Soya Bean! Fresh and home-made!
Just realized there is an eagle up at the sky to compliment this shot of my sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. So SURPRISED that my dear dear took initiative to UPDATE BLOG!!! *kiss*
    happy~~~~ lalalaLALALALA~~~~
    i missed going on trips dear... didn't get to go anywhere last anniversary though.... but i am just glad dear, to be spending every single moment, every available day, with you dear... ^^ *hugs*
    see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete