Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trip to Kamunting Beach to see turtles --- no turtles?? kevin tipu me again...




Jeng Jeng Jeng... anticipating the trip to Kamunting...
Kevin was excitedly saying one day :
Dear, let's go see turtles!!!
i've got it all planned out for tommorrow....
and he made me all excited... and all...



however, when reached Kamunting, all the turtles were asleep,... so ya... they were too shy to see us... so we could only play among ourselves.... (Kevin tipu me again) *sad*
and the place full of Ma-Lai-Pohh.....
cheap dating place mah....




'smile' kevin said... don't be sad dear....
and so i stretched out a S-M-I-L-E....eeee......
the beach had a nice view... somehow the clouds were on kevin side, helping him to coax me....
'the view not bad wat'.. he said...



and then kevin tried to be sweet & romantic (for the first time)..... hehe...



*sweet*



and so, that was us... embedded... on the beach...




and that's me, on the beach....


and so, i also attempted to write something....
kev = evil
shinyin = good


=P bleh....


and kevin grabbed me and punished me...


so, sometimes, although we didn't got to see turtles...
we did have much fun in the beach...
because, in the end...
all that matters,...
is just having each other...
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment