Wednesday, January 12, 2011

memory lane...part III





11/11/2009 (05:50H)
Darling,
when you are cold,
I know that you wish,
That i am right next to you.

To hold you,
To hug you,
To keep you warm.

But darling,
Please don't be sad,
And please don't cry,
For i had promised you.
That i will love you forever.

I long...


To hold you,
To hug you,
To keep you warm.

When  you sleep at night, 
I want to be right next to you.
To hear every single heartbeat of yours.
To hear every breathe of yours.

Everytime when i look at you,
You remind me of an angel,
So beautiful...
You take all my breaths away.

My darling,
My everything,
You complete my life...

I give you all my heart,
For i had not met,
Someone as amazing like you before.

I want to love you,
Till death do us part.


"I did not understand the meaning of life, till the day I found you"

-Kevin


12/11/2009 (18:22H)
If you want to, my sayang...
anything you wished for :)



12/11/2009 (18:28H)
Do you need a clue?
She's beautiful, caring, loavable, makes my heart skip a heartrbeat everytime i lay my eyes on her, and of course, the apple of my eye :)
I love her very much, as much as she loves me..

12/11/2009 (20:51H)
The first time i met her was on our first day standard 1, she was a shy and quiet girl, just sitting alone, all by herself, i approached her and we became good friends, very very quickly. And the rest was history, we met up 17 years later, we became more than just friends. We became a couple and fell deeply in love with each other. We long to see each other every weekend, to be close to each other and to show our love to each other, Her name is shinyin and for some reason this SMS is for her. :) I want to let shinyin know that i love her.




06/12/2009 (20:55H)
I just got back home safely, as promised to my dear sweetest girlfriend. :)
Although i cannot be the best boyfriend around, but i can assure you that i will be the one that understands you.. :) I love you ear...

09/12/2009 (09:04H)
Something to share with you in this wonderful morning darling.

I believe in miracles,
I believe that dreams do come true.
It may not happen tomorrow,
But someday your season will be due.

If you would just hold on,
Be strong through your trails,
Your storm won't last forever,
It's just for a little while.

It may be cloudy right now,
But if you could see past the rain,
You wouldn't give up on your dreams.
Because you have so much more to gain.

It's  only a test of your faith,
To see if you really believe,
If you keep reaching for the stars,
You'll be surprise what you can achieve.

If someone breaks your heart,
Or you get lost along the way,
Don't forget that God cares for you,
Just kneel down and pray.

I believe in miracles,
I believe that dreams come true,
And I want you to know,
That God and I believe in you...

10/12/2009 (08:17H)
Morning dear :)

"The best and most beautiful things on this world can't be seen or touch. They must be felt by the heart"

21/12/2009 (14:44H)
Blue pimples, LoL!! No lah, not pimples, bit it's your lipstick marks on my face, you kissed me so many times dear! hehe... :)

shinyin with flower, kevin with blue pimples :)


27/12/2009 (01:40H)
Goodnight dear. You must be having fun with boon lee and gang? :)
I really enjoyed your presence with me during Christmas eve and Christmas day, just wanted to say that i loved you.


Goodnight darling
*kisses shinyin goodnight on her cheeks, and right at her neck, under her right ear... ;)


28/12/2009 (14:15H)
Dear, since your friend so kay poh, want to know why i love my sweetheart,.. shinyin, let your friend know that the answer lies in both of our hearts. Only we both know the answer. It's a secret!


..................to be continue.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment