Tuesday, January 11, 2011

memory lane...part II


29/10/2009 (14:57H)
Sweetheart, i can't stop thinking about you.
Missing you,
My mind wonders,
My heart feels empty...

The day passes by,
So slowly,
Minute after minute,
Hour after hour,
I long for your gentle embrace...

Then comes the weekend,
Where i can spread,
My arms around you,
To be my your side,
And to be with you,
For the rest of my life.

"I Love You"
What an easy phrase to say,
3 simple words,
That goes a long way...

I love you, Shinyin,
You are more than words can say...




02/11/2009 (08:38H)
Don't worry dear, i am alright :)
It's really sweet of you to make sure i am fine.
I had no idea why i started to shed tears yesterday, especially right in front of you,
i couldn't control myself,
i guess that's what happens when you love that special someone very much.
You are worth every single tears i shed,
sweetheart,
they were all because of you...

Have a nice day working dear, it's a beautiful day :)

04/11/2009 (21:36H)
Good morning sweetheart :)
How was your sleep last night?
I am at the meeting now...
*Kevin holds shinyin close to him, tucks her hair behind her ears and gives her a kiss on her lips*



08/11/2009 (00:03H)
Dear. tomorrow as you leave, do double check your belongings ya?
My heart longs for yours, with the slightest touch from you, you make me fall for you, again and again and a little bit more :)
Good night darling. Rest well.
I miss you so much

08/11/2009 (00:19H)
The way you love me....
I'm officially missing you...
Darling i'm with you, i won't go anywhere, for love...

-if i were to pick a flower everything i think of you, i would have a garden by now...-


Go and enjoy soaking yourslef at the bathtub, go and pamper yourself, my sweetheart. :)

08/11/2009 (15:35H)
Sweetheart, have a good flight :)
I will be the birds that fly together with you in the skies above, to keep you safe from harm...



08/11/2009 (17:29H)
Don't worry, i am Clark Kent in Subang but when i am at melaka with my darling shinyin, i become SUPERMAN with striking red underwear, mine you, mens g-string version! LoLz! More revealing hahaha! =P all in all with one purpose, to keep shinyin happy, to be right by her side, to protect her, to let her see superman! View to believe!!



10/11/2009 (05:07H)
*Kevin stands behind shinyin and gives her a hug from the back, with his hands rubbing shinyin's cute and soft tummy in circles, to keep her warm, while kissing her delicate neck *
Sweetheart, i am thinking about you... :)

10/11/2009 (05:23H)
Dear, i am your boyfriend. I am the one who understands you... I love you darling, it doesn't matter if you are weak, i want to make you the happiest lady :)


..................to be continue.......................................................

1 comment: