Sunday, January 9, 2011

memory lane...part I

Dear, there was so many old messages in my phone that is too sweet to be deleted... but due to the limited capacity, i decided to store them here instead... when i read back the sms-s... i almost touched till cry... :)

Dear, I'll post them bit by bit ya... to share it with you again... Reminiscing the past... as we walked down memory lane... ^^

02/09/2009 (20:17H)
I received your mms dear :) we must be thinking of each other when i send you sms and you sent me the mms... so sweet dear :) i will be with you no matter what happens. i want to be with you, hold you, kiss you and care for you dear :) you have no idea how much i am missing you, i love you



07/09/2009 (22:04H)
Hey dear, i just reached home safely :) i really had an amazing weekend, thank you for everything you had done for me, your cares, your support, your respect, your love, and most important of all for being my sweetheart, i just want to let you know that i appreciate each and every one of them, shinyin, i love you with all my heart...

08/09/2009 (20:07H)
Good morning shinyin! :) i am wearing the lucky charm you gave me for my convo! Hehe! =P Did you took a long time choosing it? It's because i like it very much dear! Oh! The school students sure saw what we wrote on the blackboard that day!



























09/09/2009 (18:22H)
We are just a little far in distance but we are definitely close at each others heart:) don't feel sad day? trust me, open your heart, walk together with me in this wonderful journey and everything is gonna be alright my dear ;)



09/09/2009 (18:56)
Do you know that you are one and ever super amazing sweetheart my dear? I always pray to God and give thanks for meeting someone like you, to have you as my sweetheart, its a love story, a fairytale, a miracle :) the distance is just a test to strengthen our relationship. Now you know why we are always not being able to make it to mcD breakfast, i just can't let you go out of my arms, to hold you and to be close to you ;)



10/09/2009 (22:46H)
I hope you are having sweet dreams my dear :) just wishing you good night. Do sleep tight,i love you my sweetheart. * kisses shinyin and puts on blanket for her :)



14/09/2009 (20:14H)
Everytime when you are close to me, you show me a little piece of heaven. I want to be with you, to make you smile, to give you comfort, to make you the happiest woman on eart. Good morning my sweetheart shinyin, i love you with all my heart :)



17/09/2009 (00:38H)
Time can't erase this feeling so strong. you'll always be a part of me, i'm a part of you indefinately, oh my darling shinyin cause you'll always be my baby :) just a little something from me to you dear, i love you:) i am going to bed soon. have a pleasant on call dear, good night :)

17/09/2009 (21:15H)
 I love love love love love shinyin!
Shinyin san ni aishite imasu :)




20/09/2009 (17:23H)
I just got back home safely a while ago. :) i hope everything is fine for you my dear. I just want ot let you know that i appreciate our love. In life, sometimes we take things for granted, especially things right in front of our eyes. For anytime of the day, there is someone thinking about you all the time. His name is Kevin Wong.
P/s: And no, i am not jiwang, i am so in love, as what you used the word, so "addicted" to shinyin as well. I love you, my sweetheart :)




20/09/2009 (21:19H)
Ahhhh, i am thinking about yesterday, the ambiance at the Portuguese jetty, the warm lighting from the street lights, the weather about to rain, the sound of waves, the nice cold wind, the smell of the sea, the stomach full of seafood, and most important of all, together with shinyin, totally amazing! :)



21/09/2009 (12:41H)
WOW! A beautiful doctor seducing me! So hot! =P Looks like for mms, i got to sent to your own hp for this week till the m2 card arrives. :) poor girl, forcing herself to smile.... but she actually wins hands down as she always looks stunning no matter what time of the day! Beautiful!!

29/09/2009 (11:19H)
Good morning sweetheart :) I just woke up from bed, i don't have fever anymore, my joints are not that pain anymore, only my stomach got like gastric feeling, like got a lot of air. I am feeling much better than yesterday because of shinyin, her love, her care and her embrace :) i am going to get something to ear, then eat medicine. Sweetheart, your love is what you mean to me and you mean everything :)



29/09/2010 (11:47H)
Dear, when i am sick, that's the only time i am given the privilege to manja to shinyin! Haha! =P
aren't i always sweet all the time to you? :D
You are the only one i am sweet to, special or not?

08/10/2009 (00:58H)
I am actually both my dear. When i am with you, i am the knight in shining armor, saving a damsel in distress, being a hero and savior to princess shinyin.... , but when i am away, i am close to your heart, i am the gueardian angel, to protect you, to care and to love you. :) you are my everything sweetheart



14/10/2009 (20:14H)
Morning dear, it was raining today when i woke up. And after i parked the car, and walked to the office, holding my office bad, there was s slight drizzle, sounds of other cars passing be coming to work, fine rain falling from the skies above, fresh cool air, and i start to wonder, how is my shinyin doing?:)
Thinking of you, my dear, have a nice last day at clinic..




20/10/2009 (20:31H)
I am leaving for dinner with family soon dear. :)
In a relationship, there is no such thing as you do more or i do more, i control you more or you control me more, i had never believed in that and that does not mean i am not a man. it's not 50-50 either. It's more of supportng and loving each other... it's unaccountable, my sweetheart. We are holding our hands and walking together on the same path, we share our happiness, our sadness, and overcome problems together...
Dear, careful not to hurt yourself while working alright? Remember to check you blood etc regulary too :)







20/10/2009 (23:20H)
Dear. take care over there alright? Have a nice on call, the last call of the week. :) i am about to sleep soon, good night my sweetheart
*holds shinyin on her waist and kisses her good night *



26/10/2009 (23:11H)
Dear. i was just talking to Gawri just now, the indian women we bumped during the  orchestra, she said that i have a very beautiful, sweet and cute girlfriend :) and yes, you are my sweetheart! i had always thought so too! :P you are the one that i love and the one and only one :)





..................to be continue.......................................................

1 comment: