Friday, January 14, 2011

memory lane...part V



16/06/2010 (13:40H)



"I want to be the one that shares your ups and downs in life. It is not because i love you, but because i love you for eternity"
-Kevin with lots of XOXO!


shinyin: what's XOXO???

kevin: XOXO means lots of kisses... hehe... =P


22/08/2010 (22:30H)

Dear, i am going to bed early tonight. Just wanted to wish you goodnight and have fun in tioman. I love you and miss you very much and can't wait to see you on Friday.

" I never knew the true meaning of love till the day I found you in my life" - Kevin

*kisses shinyin goodnight and wishes Friday comes just a little faster*
*kisses shinyin on her cheeks*

23/08/2010 (20:19H)
I love you, dear

17/09/2010 (01:24H)
Just do your best and all will be fine. Can't wait to be with you on sat. Whatever you do, i will be with you and NO! your happiness quota has not been depleted, my sweetheart, it will keep increasing exponentially as time goes by (read your blog). Good luck in your exam tomorrow. you can do it my darling. :) *hugs and kisses*



28/11/2010 (23:38H)
My head is stuck in the clouds.
She begs me to come down.
Says "Boy quite foolin' around"
I told her, " I love the view from up here"
The warm sun and wind in my ear.
We'll watch the world from above,
As it turns to the rhythm of love "

We may only have tonight,
But til the morning sun,
you're mine all mine.
Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love.

My heart beats like a drum,
A guitar string to the strum,
A beautiful song to be sung,
She's got blue eyes deep like the sea,
that roll back when she's laughing at me,
She rises up like the tide,
The moment her lips meet mine.

05/01/2011 (08:28H)



"If i could wish upon a shooting star, you would be my only wish, where we could be close to each other, every single day. It's because you make my frown turn into a smile, in a nice and happy way"
-Kevin




..................to be continue.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment