Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memory lane...part VIII - dinner @ KIN SHUI TEI


03/03/2011 – 1023Hour
There is this Japanese restaurant higher class than Kin San Kichi, named Kin Shui Tei. It’s in Tropicana Golf Club where all the super rich stays within it’s vincinity. Average for a set about RM45-76. I haven’t been there but my boss recommended it after I was introduced by Melissa. Also introduced to me saying damn good. I did some researched, the chef is a Japanese. We will try it this weekend 12-13, I will prepare reservation for us both. J  you can goggle up when you are free. J would love to dine and try it with you. Tatami room has no additional cost. Ambience is simple and delightful.  

Shinyin: Sounds great! Why suddenly so got mood? What’s the occasion dear?

03/03/2011 – 1102 Hour
Just celebrating my love for you. J since you enjoy Japanese cuisine. You would definitely enjoy this, hehe.

11/03/2011 – 0821Hour
Can’t wait to see you tonight. I booked the restaurant on sat 12/03/2011, 7.30pm already. About tonight plan, I’ll let you know shortly dear.

..................to be continue.......................................................


(some pics from Kin Shui Tei)





























Kin Shui Tei

A little too pricey, i think... RM 120.18 for 2

the table next to us, their bill was ~about RM700 for 4,
they call out the chef and complained that the price was ridiculously expensive, and the guess what, the chef gave a RM200 discount!!

p/s: i still prefer Kin San Kichi dear.... and it's much cheaper.... and satisfying ^^
but thanks for the dinner, it's nice to try new things every once in a blue moon...
*sayang dear dear pocket*

No comments:

Post a Comment