Thursday, May 19, 2011

memory lane...part VI


30/12/2010 (MMS)

My sweet honey of my heart... :)
*kiss





09012011 0910Hour
I will sweetheart :)
Missing your cuddlings ^^


10/01/2011 1616hour
Dear, i had a quick look at our blog.
I must say, it's a very romantic thing to do!
To store my sweet SMS to you on the blog since the phone is low on SMS memory :)
very sweet indeed, reading it makes me reminiscent the things we did in the past,
the memory still fresh in my mind,
and you take me back in time,
back in time those wonderful times :)
you can update it here, very sweet!!



17/ 01/2011  0050Hour
Darling, hope that you will have a good call.
I am thinking of you when my eyes are closed, wanna tell you that you will be just fine. Dropping by a hug and kiss before I fall asleep
*hugs ans kisses shinyin my darling*
J
Goodnight…




02/02/2011 – 0943 Hour
Kenny just replied my SMS. He’s ok with our plan 9-12 Feb. Well, we have the green light! Now we need to check on the bus. We will have a pre-valentine in Singapore and have a simple valentine in your place this year J

17/01/2011 – 1540Hour
Dear, was in a meeting much earlier. Sleep well dear. You must be exhausted.
*kisses shinyin on her forehead and puts on her blankie so she won’t catch a cold * J


20/01/2011 – 0921Hour
Darling, I love you so much. J thank you for your support
*loved the kiss on her forehead




..................to be continue.......................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment