Sunday, March 18, 2012

Its got to be you, dear!

Our last trip to Cameron Highland's would had been quite a while ago, but till today it still stays clearly in my mind :) Our first outing together! Looking through the photo album made me smiling for no apparent reason, but its just got to be you dear! I love you so much and cherish our love together :) *Hugs and kisses*
My love is not written on sand, for the waters to wash away, it is written in my heart to stand, all the difficulty that comes its way.
P/S: We'll get our scrapbook soon dear! Sorry for the delay, too many things had just came right up and once things starts to settle down, we'll proceed with our plan in a jiffy! :) It will be a one place, memory lane :)

1 comment:

  1. It's just gotta be you... remind me of the song...i see my dear dear liked cameron highlands very much ^^ dear, i can't wait to start our scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete