Friday, October 29, 2010

Cameron Highlands 2-4 October 2009: My first holiday with my sweetheart

I've been wanting to visit Cameron Highlands during the end of the year 2009 where I wanted to enjoy the cool atmosphere, fresh air, slow moving life, relaxation and most important of all spending it with someone whom I love & care so much in my life.

It was about the 2nd month since I proposed Shinyin to be my girlfriend and I still remember every detail of this holiday with her clearly at the back of my head. I just smile each time I reminiscence this particular holiday where we enjoyed each other company at the top of the mountain, Cameron Highlands.

Darling, I miss you so much every time I think about this particular holiday, hence, browsing through the photos that we took on each others camera's really took me under no control whatsoever missing you more instead.

Here is what I did, I had compiled the best 10 photos of my sweetheart here. I will list them in order from 10 to 1. They are all amazingly beautiful but a top 10 had to be done. I had fallen for her over and over again just by looking through this photos. The atmosphere can be felt and my heart fills with love of my sweetheart, over flowingly in abundance.

Without further ado, here are the Top 10 photos of my sweetheart during our first ever holiday since we held each others heart together.

No. 10
My sweetheart, so happy at Cameron =)

No. 9
Surprise shot but I find this cute!

No. 8
Handsome boy boy pretty girl girl :P

No. 7
Gosh, I am mesmerized!

No. 6
I don't really know why I liked this shot, but I think its got to be her eyes and her hair :)

No. 5
I love the way my darling poses here

No. 4
Perfect smile!

No. 3
Telephone berdering ring ring ring

No. 2
Very sweet!! Got diabetes already! :P

No. 1
The No. 1 goes to.......Shinyin's too cute and the smile, melts my heart :) My darling at her best pose, I think it has some Korean feel to it too! Looks like a Korean model perhaps?

Missing you so much darling!
Kiss kiss!

P/S: I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment