Monday, October 18, 2010

The simple things in life

The simple things in my life that reminds me of my sweetheart; be it missing her while working, the thought of kissing her cheeks to make her smile, cuddling her to keep her warm, holding her hands at every given opportunity, hugging her to reassure her that she is safe from harm and most important and expensive one of them all, giving her all of my time, to spend it with her.

To hold her hands...

To order just 1 shell per person because it looks lovely in pairs

To hold your sweetheart even after a long day out

To hold your sweetheart under the sun

And finally, ordering a drink each where the straw also "holds hands".

P/S: I love you, Shinyin! =D

1 comment:

  1. i love you too dear... ^^
    i didn't know you can write sweet post... hehe...
    feel so nice after a bad call... ^^

    ReplyDelete